SnapStream Forums

Go Back   SnapStream Forums > Archive > Beyond Media User-to-User Troubleshooting & Support Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2005, 01:29 AM

Can't get DVD Library plugin to import

Hi, I've installed DVD Library Plugin but can't figure out how to import my already ripped movies. In Beyond Media I go to Settings: DVD Library: Library Management: Add Movies: Shouldn't I see an import folder option or something like that?
If I go to Scan Options: Search for New Movies; it says WORKING..., then shows the correct movie title, ex. moviename(No Match), I click OK, it says WORKING... then I'm back to the Scan Options menu. If I exit back out to the main menu and choose DVD Library there is nothing there.

I have set the DVD Path, and put the movie folder there, ex: D:\Movies1\moviename\VIDEO_TS

One thing is what the heck is offline movies? I did read the doc that came with it but couldn't make too much sense out of it obvoiusly....

I'm thoroughly confused...Thanks so much for any help

AMD XP2100 | 512 RAM | 40Gig IDE System drive, 2 Western Digital 250Gig IDE Storage drives |WIN XP SP1 | 1 Hauppage PVR250, 1 Hauppauge PVR 150 | EvGA 6600 GT 128MB | Mitsubishi 52" DLP HD TV. Direct TV HD20 HD Receiver.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:39 AM
l33t Beta Tester

Send a message via AIM to Brett
Re: Can't get DVD Library plugin to import

If you are having issues with the plugin please consult the plugin thread:
http://forums.snapstream.com/vb/show...615#post174615

Jason, the main developer for the plugin, normally checks that thread and will reply to your questions/concerns directly there.

Make sure in the options you have enabled the ability to add "no matches". You may also want to first try doing a manual search. But like I said check out that thread, there is plenty of documention and notes to get you through it.

-Brett

MSN Messenger for BM: Add MSN Messenger to BM. Includes MSN notifications over any module, and a chat client!

PIN Plugin for BM: Add PIN protection to any module in BM, including the settings!

BTV Recorded Shows: Brings the BTV Recording Library into BM with full show details.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:55 AM

Re: Can't get DVD Library plugin to import

It's been a rough couple of days.... I had a bad ethernet cable, so DVD Library couldn't get any info off the net, that's why I couldn't import anything. Cheers for the reply
AMD XP2100 | 512 RAM | 40Gig IDE System drive, 2 Western Digital 250Gig IDE Storage drives |WIN XP SP1 | 1 Hauppage PVR250, 1 Hauppauge PVR 150 | EvGA 6600 GT 128MB | Mitsubishi 52" DLP HD TV. Direct TV HD20 HD Receiver.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: