SnapStream Forums

Go Back   SnapStream Forums > User-to-User Troubleshooting & Support Forums > Firefly PC Remote User-to-User Troubleshooting & Support Forum
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2004, 08:49 PM

U.S. based Weather program

I updated my U.S. zipcode based weather program, "weather_xml". It can be used with firefly or any other HTPC setup. As you may or may not know, I wrote this program to "act" like a plug-in for FIREFLY or Beyond Media Basic since it didn't have a weather plugin.

The program is free. It has no spyware, adware or anything. It is my way of giving something back to the community. It is a simple program to just give you current conditions, upcoming conditions and now a RADAR Map. It can also display an animated RADAR or Satellite images if you provide it the link. See the readme file. It can be found at

http://www.geocities.com/romanoj/weather_xml.html

To use it with Firefly, copy the weather_xml.xml file to your profiles directory.

Enjoy.
Attached Images

Last edited by romanoj; 10-30-2004 at 08:51 PM.