PDA

View Full Version : Beyond TV Buzz (formerly Statistics)

cfaslave
06-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Did anyone notice the new page for statistics? http://www.snapstream.net/Buzz.aspx

It looks great and I like the new name as well. More information is provided than the old page also.

Good work Snapstream :applause:

Brent

queonda
06-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Yeah, looks great. Notice when you do the mouse overs, it gives the episode #. Damn, I wish they can incorportate that into BTV.

rakeshagrawal
06-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the positive comments guys, we'll actually be announcing this tomorrow along with Beyond TV 4.3. Check the blog for the news a little bit after 1pm.

akohtz
06-10-2006, 11:51 PM
I like the idea behind the buzz page. I'd also like to see the data accessible from within the beyond tv software. That way I can schedule a recording straight from the list of what's most popluar in the community.

Mistergq
06-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I just wished this feature was out sooner. Now that most shows are over for the summer, my BTV is not being used as much.

The page is neat though. I see many of us who have already upgrade like Doctor Who. I am concerned about them switching doctors, but that is for another thread.

Xiadix
06-11-2006, 02:46 PM
I like the idea behind the buzz page. I'd also like to see the data accessible from within the beyond tv software. That way I can schedule a recording straight from the list of what's most popluar in the community.

I agree. Why isn't it in spotlight at least?

KevG