View Full Version : FF with ATI TV
01-29-2005, 09:07 AM
Apologies if this has been covered... search didn't help. Anyone had any luck mapping FF remote buttons with the ATI MMC TV app? I've got the basics working (channel, volume, on/off, etc.) but I can't find key strokes that work with any of the recording features. Thanks.
02-28-2005, 11:06 PM
I use an ATI All-in-Wonder 128 Pro with Multimedia Center 7.2 (MMC 7.2).
Here is my ATIMMC-7.2 profile for Firefly. I also attached my Default and Global profiles, which allow you to press the TV button on the Firefly and ATI TV will either start up or show itself.
I set up the buttons in a way that was intuitive to myself. Besides the obvious numbers and vol/chan up and down, here is a quick rundown of my buttons (from the top of the remote down, L->R):
- Maximize - Goes from a regular size to Full Screen, and then out of Full Screen if already there (presses Ctrl+F).
- Close - Closes the window
- Back - Previous channel
- Ent - Pressing "Enter" key
- Info - Shows the Controls (presses F2)
- Option - Toggles Always-on-Top (presses Ctrl+T)
- The up/down arrows - Channel Up/Down
- The left/right arrows - Volume Down/Up
- OK button - does same thing as Maximize button (Ctrl+F)
- Menu - Brings up the Setup (Ctrl+S) (Didn't know what else to set that for, I didn't make one for the Setup window yet)
- Exit - Closes ATI TV
- The REC, PLAY, etc. buttons don't do anything yet.
- Music - Opens/Brings forward Winamp
- TV brings the ATI TV to the front if it's open or opens it up.
- The A,B,C,D buttons change the size of TV window.
A is the smallest (Ctrl+1)
B is the second size (Ctrl+2)
C is the third size (Ctrl+3)
D is the biggesest (Ctrl+4)
I hope this helps you figure out how to program your own controls in.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.